- GET 100% FINANCING TODAY!
- Learn How
Boiler Repair in NE Pennsylvania
In Northeast Pennsylvania, our winter season is plenty difficult to get through with a working, top-shape heating system. So when your boiler goes on the fritz, you need service that is fast, reliable, accurate, and always puts your needs first! That’s why at T.E. Spall & Son, our certified boiler repair experts provide you with the best, offering peerless repair services that guarantees perfect results.
T.E. Spall & Son has been the name to know for top-quality repair and HVAC solutions in Scranton for decades. When you call on our repair experts, we act fast, and act with precision, providing you with the service and quality you deserve!
When you need boiler repair service in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, or the surrounding areas of Northeast Pennsylvania, contact T.E. Spall & Son! You can reach us online at any time, or give us a call at (570) 230-8821!
Boiler Repair Services in Pennsylvania
When the cold is pouring in, you need reliable, effective service. That’s why our specialists use the latest and greatest in tech and tools in order to quickly diagnose your repair needs. We get down to the root of the problem, offering precise priority service that ensures your home is back to normalcy as soon as accuracy will allow.
We never scrimp on service or sacrifice quality to get the job done, offering leading service you can hang your hat on in the Scranton area.
Signs You Need Boiler Repair
Lots of the signs for a needed repair are pretty obvious, but some things can slip under your radar if you’re not certain what to look for:
- Slow or weak heating. Modern boiler systems are exceedingly good at their job—heat comes out powerful and fast. So if your boiler is slow on the draw or somewhat lackluster, it’s a good idea to call in a pro.
- Uneven boiler heat. The radiated heat from a boiler permeates your home like no other system out there. If you notice cold spots or uneven heat, there’s a problem!
- Spikes in heating cost. Whether your boiler is electric, gas, or oil, the utility costs should remain somewhat consistent, allowing for only minimal shifts. If your heating costs are spiking ten, twenty percent, then something is amiss for certain.
- Strange or loud sounds. Clanks, bangs, wheezes; noises coming from your heating system are scary. And they kind of should be! Strange sounds always mean loose or damaged parts, and a fast repair is the best way to ensure you don’t need a boiler replacement in the near future.
- Funky, foul odors. If you make use of a gas boiler in your home, be very cautious if you catch the smell of gas in your home. Shut off the boiler system, close the gas main if you know how, and call in an expert immediately.
- Leaking. You might call a leak pretty obvious, but not all leaks are a gush of running water. To stay on the careful side, take care to inspect for the signs of water damage routinely around your boiler system. If you spot dark patches, mold and mildew, or signs of rot, it may be time for an expert to check for leaks.
Boiler Repair in Northeast Pennsylvania PA
At T.E. Spall & Son, nothing is more important to us than your continued comfort and satisfaction. When you need repair service for your home boiler system, you can call on us at any time! We can be reached online or over the phone, so give us a call to get your priority response and service!