If your air conditioner has stopped working, or you simply want to upgrade to a newer, more energy efficient unit—call T.E. Spall & Son today for an AC replacement. We have been a leading air conditioner replacement and installation company in the Northeastern PA area for nearly 30 years. Our HVAC technicians are all fully trained and certified to assess your home cooling system. We are also qualified to make recommendations based on your specific cooling needs.
Our goal is to improve your AC unit’s efficiency by providing the following HVAC services in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, and the surrounding areas:
We also offer various savings opportunities, so your air conditioning replacement service will be as stress-free and affordable as possible. We provide:
Signs You Need an AC Replacement
If you have a relatively new cooling system that has broken down, it is very unlikely that you will need to replace your system. Instead, a cooling system repair service should be sufficient. If you have an older air conditioner, however, repair work may simply be a costly way to push off a full cooling system replacement for only a few years. You most likely need to schedule an AC replacement if:
- Your cooling system needs frequent repairs. If your cooling system seems to be breaking down frequently, this is usually a sign that your AC has serious problems that cannot be remedied by patchwork repairs alone. If you are experiencing multiple breakdowns each summer, we recommend replacing your air conditioning system.
- Your cooling system is more than 10 years old. Older air conditioning systems will generally break down more often. At 10 years or older, replacing your air conditioner may be a better investment than paying for frequent repairs.
- Your cooling bills are increasing. If your cooling bills are increasing, it likely means that your system is losing efficiency. It is nearly impossible to fully regain efficiency losses in an outdated AC unit.
To request an AC replacement estimate, call us at 877-591-7508 today!
Still not sure if your home could benefit from an air conditioner replacement? If you’re experiencing any of the following issues, you may want to consider replacing your AC unit:
- Air conditioner smells like mildew
- Air conditioner makes a clicking noise
- AC unit frequently trips its breaker
- Air conditioner often drips water
- AC unit keeps freezing up
It’s also important to note that older air conditioners are much less energy efficient than newer ones. Even if your HVAC system is operating at maximum efficiency, it could still only be half as efficient as a modern air conditioner. That means upgrading to an energy-efficient cooling system could also be a great financial decision.
If you are experiencing any issues with your air conditioning unit, contact T.E. Spall & Son today to schedule air conditioner replacement in Scranton and Wilkes-Barre, PA!
Call Spall for Air Conditioner Replacement Service
When you choose T.E. Spall & Son to replace your air conditioner, our technicians will give your home a thorough assessment to properly size your air conditioner and recommend the ideal systems available.
With nearly 30 years of experience providing air conditioner replacement in the Scranton and Wilkes-Barre areas, we understand the cooling needs of homes in this area as well as anyone. We’ve provided air conditioner installation and replacement services to thousands of Northeastern Pennsylvania residents, many of whom are satisfied customers.