Leading HVAC Contractor in Northeast Pennsylvania
When the snow is falling, and the wind is blowing, the last thing you need to worry about is a broken furnace. If disaster strikes, T.E. Spall & Son is here to provide local furnace repair services to get your furnace running and your home warm again, quickly and professionally. Our furnace repair professionals are highly trained in both technical repairs and customer service.
T.E. Spall & Son is a leading HVAC company in the Scranton area. As the premier furnace repair company in Northeastern Pennsylvania, we pride ourselves on delivering quality work and top-notch customer service. Our entire team is dedicated to ensuring that the process is quick and smooth for you. Whether your furnace requires a minor repair or something more major, our high standards mean that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Don’t let your home get cold this winter! Call T.E. Spall & Son today! For more information on our heating and furnace repair services or to schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC professionals, contact us or give us a call today at (570) 230-8821.
FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE, CALL US NOW
Furnace Repair for All Types of Furnaces
There are generally three types of fuel used to generate power in a furnace: Gas, electricity, and oil. At T.E. Spall & Son, our technicians are well-versed and trained to maintain all types of furnaces, regardless of what fuel source it uses. You can rest assured that no matter what type of furnace you have, we will be able to repair it at a fair price and get the job done quickly.
Oil furnaces tend to be found in older homes and are slowly being phased out. These furnaces are generally older and require more maintenance, so many homeowners are making the switch to gas or electric.
Despite this trend, our oil furnace repair services will keep your home warm throughout the winter. Call us as soon as you sense that something is wrong to prevent a larger repair or replacement project.
Gas and electric furnaces are the more common types we see today. While electric furnaces tend to require less maintenance, they will still likely need repair at some time during their lifespan. Our electric or gas furnace repair service will get your furnace up and running in no time and keep your family comfortable.
What We Repair
When to Schedule Furnace Repair
Sometimes, your furnace may need to be repaired, and you don’t even know it. When it comes to furnace repairs, time is of the essence. You don’t want to get caught in a winter storm without a working furnace. If this should happen, give us a call right away for emergency furnace repair services. We offer 24 hour furnace repair to ensure that you and your family are kept safe from the elements.
If you notice any of the following signs, contact T.E. Spall & Son to schedule repair service.
- Your furnace is running continuously – If your furnace is suddenly running continuously, it means that it is not efficiently heating your home. A repair assessment should be performed to determine the cause.
- Your power bills are increasing – This could signal that your system is not operating as efficiently as it once was. Of course, there is fluctuation in your energy use and fuel costs, but rarely should you see a massive spike in your bill.
- Your circuit breaker trips frequently – This may be caused by an issue in the electrical system of your heating unit.
- Odd noises coming from your furnace – If you begin to hear abnormal or loud noises, you should immediately call a furnace repair company. Loud banging, squealing, whirring, or rattling noises are not normal and should be inspected by a qualified professional.
- Your home isn’t heating to the set temperature – Failure to heat correctly is a surefire sign that there is something wrong with your furnace. Even though there may be some heat coming from the vents, there is likely a larger problem. This issue could be caused by anything from simple clogged filters to something much more serious.
- Odd smells – If you experience smells coming from your vents, heating furnace repair is likely needed. Anything from a moldy smell or a burning smell to a gas smell should worry you. If you smell gas, you should shut your furnace off immediately and call a furnace repair company and your gas company. Gas leaks are very dangerous and need to be dealt with immediately.
- Your heater won’t turn on – This one is fairly obvious. If your system has stopped working, repair work is needed.
If you are experiencing issues with your furnace, contact the HVAC experts at T.E. Spall & Son to schedule service.
Contact T.E. Spall & Son for Furnace Repair Service
For over 25 years, we have been providing families around Scranton, PA with top furnace repair services. Since opening our doors, we have dedicated ourselves to providing high-quality work and the best customer service in the industry. Our technicians are regularly trained in the newest technologies and practices to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible. We have such faith in our work that we guarantee your satisfaction.
We understand that Pennsylvania winters are cold, meaning you need an operating furnace all season long! Don’t let your home get cold this winter, call T.E. Spall & Son to get your furnace fixed and running smoothly!
For more information on our furnace repair services or to schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC professionals, contact us online or give us a call at (570) 230-8821. We are standing by to assist you.