- GET 100% FINANCING TODAY!
- Learn How
Geothermal Heat Pumps in Northeastern PA
Archbald ∙ Carbondale ∙ Dunmore ∙ Fleetville ∙ Moosic ∙ Scranton ∙ Susquehanna ∙ Wilkes-Barre
Geothermal heat pumps can provide a cost-effective heating solution for homes in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. In fact, these heating and cooling systems are so eco-friendly that you will find a number of tax and other incentives to encourage you to install one in your home. Yet, once you have had a geothermal heat pump installed, you’re going to want to know that you have a resource to help you keep it maintained and in good shape. As part of our comprehensive list of HVAC services in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area and throughout northeastern PA, T.E. Spall & Son is pleased to offer geothermal heat pump services, including repair, installation, and maintenance.
Contact T.E. Spall & Son to learn more about geothermal heat pumps in Northeastern PA. You can also call us at (570) 230-8821 for a free cost estimate on your geothermal heating and cooling system!
Why Should I Install a Geothermal Heat Pump as My Heating & Cooling System?
- In northeastern PA areas, especially the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre areas, the subterranean geothermal temperature is steady in the mid-50s all year long. This temperature range is ideal for a geothermal heating and cooling system installation. In the summer, the ground is still cool enough to handle most of your air conditioning needs and in the winter, the system will only need to warm the air a fraction of the amount it would if it were a traditional heating system.
- Energy costs are increasing and are projected to continue increasing for the foreseeable future. With heating and cooling accounting for more than 50% of an average Scranton/Wilkes-Barre home’s energy bill, a geothermal heat pump will help you offset rising energy costs.
- Federal and local incentives are helping to make geothermal heat pumps more affordable. Give us a call to ask about the latest prices and special offers!
- Geothermal heat pumps increase the value of your home. Studies have shown that energy-efficient homes not only sell for more but also sell more quickly and are for sale for less time.
- Geothermal heat pumps are very efficient. New systems can return up to $5 for every $1 that you spend on electricity!
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems have a long life span. The heat pump’s components have a life span of more than twenty years and the ground looping should be expected to last at least 50 years, assuming proper usage and regular geothermal heat pump maintenance from your HVAC experts at T.E. Spall & Son!
Receive a Free Geothermal Heat Pump System Installation Estimate
Are you interested in installing a geothermal heating and cooling system to help keep your home comfortable with lower energy bills? If so, we are ready to help. We offer the benefit of a no-cost, no-obligation estimate that will help you see how much these systems cost, and we will also help you calculate your potential savings. This is just one of our many heating services in Moscow, Scranton, and Wilkes-Barre that is designed to ensure you are making the best possible use out of your home’s comfort systems.
Whether you are looking for installation, repair, replacement, or maintenance, T.E. Spall & Son will help you keep your geothermal heat pump in good repair, ready to keep your family warm and comfortable without the higher energy bills of a natural gas furnace. Our expert technicians are dedicated to helping you make the right decisions about your home’s comfort systems, whether that is a geothermal system or something else altogether. We can also help you understand the benefits of installing a geothermal heat pump and help you see how, with tax incentives and energy savings, you could be able to offset the higher installation cost in as little as five years.
If you have questions about geothermal heat pumps, give us a call at (570) 230-8821. You can also contact T.E. Spall & Son online to learn more about our heating and cooling services and geothermal heat pump benefits.
Geothermal Heat Pump Repair Near Me in Pennsylvania
Most geothermal heat pump problems are caused by leaks, disconnected wires, defective valves, broken heat exchangers, or malfunctioning loop systems—all of which may seem like an emergency, but are no problem for the geothermal heat pump repair experts at T.E. Spall & Son! With years of HVAC expertise serving the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your geothermal heat pump repairs will be performed by our technicians carefully, courteously, and correctly!
Need geothermal repair in the Scranton, PA area? Give us a call at (570) 230-8821 and we’ll get your heat pump working ASAP!
Need Geothermal Heat Pump Service? Call T.E. Spall & Son!
The team at T.E. Spall & Son has been working for over 30 years to help customers stay comfortable with fast, reliable geothermal heat pump heating and cooling systems. We have the experience and knowledge to address any HVAC problem, from the smallest repairs to complete system replacements.
Get started with geothermal heating and cooling services in the Scranton and Wilkes-Barre area by contacting T.E. Spall & Son online or calling (570) 230-8821!
We proudly serve homes and businesses throughout the Scranton and Wilkes-Barre area, including Archbald, Carbondale, Clarks Summit, Dunmore, Fleetville, Hawley, Honesdale, Kingston, Lenoxville, Moosic, Moscow, Scranton, Susquehanna, Tunkhannock, Union Dale, Wilkes-Barre, and surrounding areas in Northeast PA.