Are you looking to install a new heat pump in your Pennsylvania home? Whether you are looking to replace your current HVAC unit or are installing one for the first time, count on the installation experts at T.E. Spall & Son to install a new heat pump with accuracy and care.
For nearly 30 years, we have been Scranton’s most trusted HVAC contractor. Our premium products—combined with our expert technicians—will leave you satisfied with your purchase and comfortable in your home or office.
If you are looking to schedule a heat pump installation for your home, call T.E. Spall & Son today—(877) 591-7508!
Benefits of a Heat Pump
Heat pumps are unique because they act as both a heating unit in the winter and a cooling unit in the summer. Some of the benefits you will find in a heat pump include:
- Cleaner air quality
- Quieter operation
- Lower fire risk
- More energy efficient
- Long life
- Little maintenance or repairs
If you are thinking about installing a heat pump in your home, give the experts at T.E. Spall & Son a call to learn if a heat pump is right for your home!
Schedule Heat Pump Installation in Scranton Today
Since 1985, we have been a customer-focused HVAC company located in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Our highly trained professionals are reliable and can install your heat pump—resulting in a more comfortable home in no time. With us, you can expect:
- Technical excellence – Our technicians attend regular continuing education sessions to stay up to date with changing industry trends, techniques, and information.
- Positive work environment – Not only are our craftsmen highly skilled and technically qualified, but they’re a pleasure to have in your home, too! They will always cover the floors, clean up after themselves, and be polite.
- Flexible payment options – At T.E. Spall & Son, we offer flexible payment options for your convenience.
- Cutting edge technology – Our HVAC company is an active member of multiple trade associations which gives us access to the best products, techniques, technology, practices, and training in the industry.
- Commitment to safety – We pursue ongoing safety training, employee screening, and drug testing to ensure that the people who enter your home will always be trustworthy.
- Compliance with all codes, licenses, and laws – T.E. Spall & Son is a fully licensed and insured HVAC company that complies with all applicable codes and permit requirements for our services.
- Practical advice & suggestions – The HVAC specialist who works on your equipment won’t just do the bare minimum. He or she will inspect your system and ensure no other repairs are needed and advise you accordingly.
Contact us online or give us a call at (877) 591-7508 to request a quote and install a new heat pump in your home!