- GET 100% FINANCING TODAY!
- Learn How
Heat Pump Maintenance
If you have a heat pump in your PA home, chances are you want it to live a long healthy life with minimal issues. To ensure your heat pump won’t break down often, it is best to schedule annual maintenance. Annual maintenance ensures your heat pump is clean and running efficiently—so you can breathe easier knowing it is working as best as possible.
T.E. Spall & Son offers HVAC maintenance plans for homeowners who own heat pumps. When you sign up for a maintenance plan, you can ensure your heat pump is working properly—which can prevent untimely breakdowns.
If you are looking to schedule maintenance for your heat pump, call T.E. Spall & Son today—877-591-7508!
Why Schedule Heat Pump Maintenance?
Scheduling annual maintenance makes sure that your unit is working as best as possible. We will clean, lubricate, check, and test all working parts to make sure they are running safely and efficiently. With maintenance plans from T.E. Spall & Son, you can benefit from:
- Energy Savings – did you know that a well-maintained heating and cooling system will perform more efficiently than one that is not? Our HVAC maintenance plan will help keep your energy bills low.
- Discounted Repairs – if your HVAC system needs to be repaired, members of our HVAC maintenance plan will receive them at a discounted price.
- Warranty Protection – did you know that if you do not have regular maintenance performed on your heating and cooling systems, it can void your warranty? Our maintenance program will help prevent this and keep your system warranty intact.
- Peace of Mind – routine maintenance ensures that your heating and cooling system is in good working order.
- And Much More!
Don’t wait to schedule maintenance service with T.E. Spall & Son—call us today to sign up for a maintenance plan and benefit from all of its perks.
Why Call T.E. Spall & Son for Heat Pump Maintenance?
Since 1985, we have been a customer focused HVAC company located in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Our highly trained professionals are reliable and can make sure your heat pump is working efficiently and safely. With us, you can expect:
- Technical excellence – our technicians attend regular continuing education sessions to stay up-to-date with changing industry trends, techniques, and information.
- Positive work environment – not only are our craftsmen highly skilled and technically qualified, but they’re a pleasure to have in your home, too! They will always cover the floors, clean up after themselves, and be polite.
- Flexible payment options – at T.E. Spall & Son, we offer flexible payment options for your convenience.
- Cutting edge technology – our HVAC company is an active member of multiple trade associations which gives us access to the best products, techniques, technology, practices, and training in the industry.
- Commitment to safety – we pursue ongoing safety training, employee screening, and drug testing to ensure that the people who enter your home will always be trustworthy.
- Compliance with all codes, licenses, and laws – T.E. Spall & Son is a fully licensed and insured HVAC company that complies with all applicable codes and permit requirements for our services.
- Practical advice & suggestions – the HVAC specialist who works on your equipment won’t just do the bare minimum. He or she will inspect your system and ensure no other repairs are needed and advise you accordingly.
Contact us online or give us a call to schedule maintenance today!