If your heating system has stopped working or you simply want to upgrade to a new, more energy-efficient unit, call T.E. Spall & Son today for heating system replacement. We have been a leading heating replacement and installation company in the Scranton, PA area for nearly 30 years!
Call (877) 591-7508 or contact us online to schedule heating replacement or installation service in the Scranton, PA area!
We proudly offer:
- Gas furnace installation and replacement
- Oil furnace installation and replacement
- Geothermal heat pump installation and replacement
- Heat pumps installation and replacement
- And more
Our heating replacement and installation experts are fully trained and certified to assess your home’s heating needs and recommend a system that will most effectively and efficiently heat your home or business.
If your heating system has stopped working or you simply want to upgrade to a newer unit, contact T.E. Spall & Son today for heating system replacement and installation. We promise nothing less than the most professional service and highest quality of repairs in the Scranton, PA area!
Is It Time for Heating Replacement at My Scranton-Area Home?
If you have a relatively new heating system that has broken down, it is very unlikely that you will need to replace your system. Instead, heating system repair should be sufficient. If you have an older furnace, however, repair work may simply be a costly way to push off full heating system replacement for only a few years.
If you are unsure whether you should repair or replace your heating system, keep these things in mind:
- Your heating system needs frequent repairs – if your heating system seems to be breaking down frequently, this is usually a sign that your heating system has serious problems that cannot be remedied by patchwork repairs alone. If you are experiencing multiple breakdowns each cooling season, we recommend replacing your heating system.
- Your heating system is more than 10 years old – older heating systems will generally break down more often. If your heating system is 10 years or older, replacing it may be a better investment than paying for frequent repairs.
- Your heating bills are increasing – if your heating bills are increasing, it likely means that your system is losing efficiency. It is nearly impossible to fully regain efficiency losses in old heating systems.
It’s also important to note that old heating systems are much less efficient than new systems. Even if your old heating system is operating at maximum efficiency, upgrading to a new, energy-efficient heating system could be a good financial decision.
Need expert help to decide whether now’s the right time for heating replacement? Call T.E. Spall & Son at (877) 591-7508 or contact us online now!
Why Choose T.E. Spall & Son for Heating System Replacement?
When you choose T.E. Spall & Son for heating system replacement, our technicians will give your home a thorough assessment to properly size it and recommend the ideal systems available.
With nearly 30 years of experience providing heating system replacement and installation in northeastern Pennsylvania, we understand the heating needs of homes in this area as well as anyone. We’ve provided heating installation and heating repair to thousands of northeastern Pennsylvania residents, many of whom are satisfied repeat customers. Call us today to find out why Scranton area families have trusted T.E. Spall & Son with their heating replacement needs since 1985!
Schedule Heating Replacement in Scranton, PA Today
If you are experiencing problems with the heating system in your home or business and need to replace your heating system in Scranton, PA or the surrounding area, T.E. Spall & Son is ready to help!
Simply call (877) 591-7508 or contact us online to schedule heating replacement or installation service in the Scranton, PA area!