Archbald ∙ Carbondale ∙ Dunmore ∙ Fleetville ∙ Moosic ∙ Scranton ∙ Susquehanna ∙ Wilkes-Barre
If your air conditioner went out or can’t keep up with your home’s current cooling demands, it’s time to call your local HVAC company, T.E. Spall & Son for air conditioning repair. If something unusual is happening with your air conditioner, it’s best to call for AC repair as soon as possible—putting it off could result in more damage and even more expensive AC repair later.
The team at T.E. Spall & Son have been working for over 30 years to help customers stay comfortable with fast, reliable air conditioning repair service. We proudly serve homes and businesses throughout the Scranton and Wilkes-Barre area, including:
Luzerne County ∙ Lackawanna County ∙ Wayne County ∙ Susquehanna County
Signs Your Air Conditioner is Not Working Properly
The team at T.E. Spall & Son in Scranton can perform a full comprehensive diagnostic test on your air conditioner before providing any necessary AC repairs. Contact us for AC repair in Scranton, PA and the surrounding areas if you notice:
- Water Leaks. If there is water leaking from your air conditioning unit, the problem could be as simple as a dirty filter, or it may have to do with the condensate drain or pan.
- Unusual Noises. If you hear banging, clanging, popping, squealing, or unusual sounds coming from your air conditioning system, this is something you will need to have checked out right away. Unusual sounds can signal safety issues, which require immediate AC repair.
- High Energy Bills. A large spike in your energy bill is a sign that your air conditioning system is not working effectively. You might just need an air conditioning tune-up, however, leaving your AC system to its own devices can continue to be a costly exercise.
- AC Won’t Turn On. If your air conditioner won’t turn on at all, then you are likely aware that there is an issue. T.E. Spall & Son can provide fast, reliable AC repair in Scranton and throughout Northeast PA, so you don’t have to suffer through the hot days!
- Blowing Warm Air. If your air conditioning system starts blowing warm air, this could be due to frozen AC coils. Turn it off and let it sit for two to three hours. If you switch your system back on, and it is still blowing warm, call us for AC repair.
Ready to schedule your air conditioning repair? Call us today at (570) 281-0155! We also provide 24-hour AC repair and emergency AC repair services in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, and the surrounding Northeast, PA area, if your air conditioning system should break down unexpectedly.
AC Repair & AC Services from T.E. Spall & Son
Make T.E. Spall & Son your go-to company for all your cooling needs. We offer a comprehensive array of air conditioning services:
|Complete Air Conditioner Services
|Air Conditioner Savings
|Air Conditioner Installation
|Air Conditioner Coupons
|Air Conditioner Maintenance
|Air Conditioner Financing
|Air Conditioner Replacement
T.E. Spall & Son – The Best Choice for AC Repair in Scranton
T.E. Spall & Son offers a full range of air conditioning services, including air conditioner repair in Scranton, PA and the surrounding areas. With over 30 years in the business, we have a reputation for reliable HVAC services alongside great customer service. We are dedicated to bringing the best in HVAC services to Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- 30 years of air conditioning services in the Scranton, PA area
- Licensed HVAC company
- Outstanding customer service
- Financing available
If your air conditioning unit is not working to keep your home comfortable, contact T.E. Spall & Son! We offer high-quality air conditioner repair services in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, and the surrounding Northeast PA areas. For quality craftsmanship from a local heating and air conditioning repair services you can count on, CALL SPALL today!
For more information on our AC repair services or to schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC professionals, contact us online or give us a call at (570) 281-0155. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are standing by to assist you.