Replace Your Home Air Filter Today – Call Spall!
Your air filter is a key piece of keeping your heating and cooling system running smoothly. You may not think a whole lot about your air filter, that is untill something goes wrong with your HVAC unit. Often times a regular air filter replacement or upgrade can actually resolve the issues you’re experiencing with your unit.
T.E. Spall & Son offers air filter replacement in Northeast Pennsylvania communities.
Give us a call or contact us online for home air filter replacement today!
What Does Your HVAC’s Air Filter Do?
Your air filter works to block dust and allergens from entering your home. It is placed in your HVAC vents so that the air that is being pushed into your home is filtered and safe to breathe. Without a filter, you would end up with all kind of allergens and pollutants in your home’s air – the same air you breathe!.
When your filter is clean and working correctly it can make a big difference in your home’s comfort levels, especially for those that have allergies and asthma.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Filter
Not everyone is an expert in home heating and cooling services. But we are! Below are a few surefire signs you need to replace the air filter in your home:
- Your air conditioner turns on, but is not cooling
- Your furnace turns on, but is not heating
- Your air filter is black in color (clogged)
- Your HVAC unit runs for long periods of time, making heating and cooling more difficult and less efficient
- Your energy bills have gone up
Why Call Spall for Air Filter Replacement in NE PA
There are many reasons why you should keep your AC filter clean. From breathing fresher air to protecting your HVAC unit, a clean air filter can make all the difference to your indoor air quality.
- A clogged or dirty filter can do major damage to your HVAC system.
- If your filter is dirty the clean air will have a harder time getting into your home.
- Many disposable filters are created to be thrown away and replaced every 2-3 months.
- Permanent filters can get old and damaged, leaving your home open to a whole lot of dirty air.
- If you have a filter installed and it is not installed correctly you can do more harm than good.
- Clean filters help your system to run more efficiently. When your filter is clogged your air conditioner or furnace has to work a whole lot harder to pump purified air into your home.
It is important to have a new filter installed on a regular basis to make sure the air in your home is the cleanest it can be. If you need to have your current filter checked or you know you need air filter replacement in the Scranton or Wilkes-Barre, PA areas, contact the experts at T.E. Spall & Son today.
Air Filter Replacement in Northeastern Pennsylvania
When it comes to having an air filter installed their is a right and a wrong way to do it. When a filter is installed incorrectly it can create damage withing your HVAC system and leave your home full of dirty air.
The team at T.E. Spall & Son are experts at installing air filters. We will ensure that your system gets an air filter that is the correct size and won’t hinder airflow in your home. We will also make sure the filter is installed correctly.
Contact us online to schedule an air filter check or air filter replacement in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, or the surrounding Northeastern Pennsylvania area.