If you wake up with a sore nose and dry throat and you notice that your skin is feeling itchy and dry, you may want to think about installing a humidifier. When the air is too dry in your home it can lead to many problems with your health including an increase in upper respiratory viruses, headaches, dry sinuses and dry coughs. Dry air can also affect your furnishing and the wood flooring throughout your home.
The Benefits of Installing a Humidifier
Getting the humidity levels in your home right can be beneficial for many reasons and a good whole house humidifier can help you do just that. Here are some of the reasons you may want to consider investing in a humidifier.
- Skin will look and feel a lot softer.
- Dry nasal passages and bleeding noses symptoms will decrease.
- Wood furnishings are less likely to dry out, reducing splintering and cracking.
- Bacteria and viruses are less likely to spread.
- Moist air will always feel more comfortable, this results in the air feeling warmer in the winter, allowing you to turn down your thermostat.
- Static in your home will decrease
- Eyes and throat won’t feel as dry and sore when you have a humidifier pumping moisture into your home’s air.
There are many advantages to having a humidifier in your home. When you install a whole house humidifier you have the additional advantage of being able to control the moisture levels in every room of your home, making sure everyone is comfortable, all year round.
Schedule Humidifier Installation in Pennsylvania Today!
T.E. Spall & Son is a family owned and operated HVAC company in Northeastern PA. If you would like more information on installing a whole house humidifier in Scranton contact our team today. We can help you with all of your home comfort needs.
Call T.E. Spall & Son today at 877-591-7508 or schedule your service online. We work hard to make your home a comfortable place to live.