Have a heat pump that isn’t working properly? Unsure who to call? T.E. Spall & Son provides heat pump repair services in the Scranton and Wilkes-Barre area. Our repair services are reliable and affordable for homeowners throughout the area.
If your heat pumps needs to be repaired—don’t wait. Call T.E. Spall & Son today and get your unit working efficiently and smoothly—877-591-7508!
We also provide emergency heat pump repair in Northeastern PA homes in the —call today for service!
Common Heat Pump Problems
Heat pumps are generally very reliable. However, you may come across an issue or two in its lifetime that requires professional service. The most common problems you can find with your heat pump include:
- The blower is not working – this could be due to an issue with the thermostat. Contact a technician to have your thermostat looked at.
- The compressor is frozen – heat pump compressors go through natural freeze and defrost cycles. However, if you notice your heat pump is freezing and not defrosting, call us to get the issue resolved.
- The unit is not producing hot (or cold) air – occasionally (but rarely) your unit will not operate when you switch operations. This can be caused by a number of reasons, from low pressure lock-out to compressor failure.
- The heat pump is lacking efficiency – sometimes, your heat pump controls may be set incorrectly, resulting in higher utility bills. Check with the experts at T.E. Spall & Son to make sure your heat pump is working as efficiently as possible.
If you find any of these issues with your heat pump, call us to have your heat pump repaired immediately!
Why Call T.E. Spall & Son for Heat Pump Repair?
Since 1985, we have been a customer focused HVAC company located in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Our highly trained professionals are reliable and can get your heat pump working again in no time. With us, you can expect:
- Technical excellence– our technicians attend regular continuing education sessions to stay up-to-date with changing industry trends, techniques, and information.
- Positive work environment– not only are our craftsmen highly skilled and technically qualified, but they’re a pleasure to have in your home, too! They will always cover the floors, clean up after themselves, and be polite.
- Flexible payment options– at T.E. Spall & Son, we offer flexible payment options for your convenience.
- Cutting edge technology– our HVAC company is an active member of multiple trade associations which gives us access to the best products, techniques, technology, practices, and training in the industry.
- Commitment to safety– we pursue ongoing safety training, employee screening, and drug testing to ensure that the people who enter your home will always be trustworthy.
- Compliance with all codes, licenses, and laws– T.E. Spall & Son is a fully licensed and insured HVAC company that complies with all applicable codes and permit requirements for our services.
- Practical advice & suggestions– the HVAC specialist who works on your equipment won’t just do the bare minimum. He or she will inspect your system and ensure no other repairs are needed and advise you accordingly.
If you have a heat pump that needs to be repaired, contact us online or give us a call!