HVAC service contracts, also commonly called HVAC maintenance agreements, are an excellent – and inexpensive – way to keep your heating and cooling system functioning properly. Your HVAC system, much like your car, needs annual maintenance and inspection to maximize performance and extend longevity.
Our annual HVAC service contracts allow your system to work at peak efficiency longer – saving you money and providing your home with comfortable air year round. Systems that have HVAC maintenance agreements with annual checkups experience considerably fewer breakdowns.
As an added benefit, those that purchase our HVAC service contract receive priority scheduling. If your system has a problem, we guarantee same day service when you need it!
Our HVAC service contracts include:
- Includes precision master tune up:
- Check all wiring and connections
- Test static pressures in duct system
- System temperature (Rise or Drop)
- Combustion analysis for safe and efficient operation
- Check refrigerant charge (add up to 1lb R-22)
- Take wet-bulb readings (For factoring in humidity)
- Ambient Temperature
- Check condensate drains
- Visually inspect area around equipment
- Air filter replacement or cleaning (cost of filters not included)
- Check cleanliness of equipment components
- Check amp draw on motors
- 15% Discount on any repairs
- 15% Discount on Diagnostic Charge
- 50% Discount on Service fee
- Priority service
- Emergency service
- $25.00 per agreement year Loyalty Credits
- Can identify comfort problems and present solutions
- Ability to routinely check for potentially dangerous situations- i.e. carbon monoxide production
- Test and identify electrical problems with systems
- We use National Standardized Pricing (No pricing by type of car you drive)
- We will ensure your equipment is running safe and at it’s best
- The feeling of peace of mind that we show up
- Help with any questions regarding service
- We call to schedule to have Spring/Fall maintenance done automatically
- Locating small problems before they become big and costly problems
- We respect your property by some of the following procedures:
- Drop cloths to protect property
- Shoe covers to protect property
- Rubber gloves to protect property
- Clean the work area
- Remove debris
- Red carpet treatment
Benefits of an HVAC Maintenance Agreement
There are several benefits to purchasing an HVAC maintenance agreement for your home’s heating and cooling system. A few are:
- Reduce heating and cooling costs – improperly functioning heating and cooling systems have to work harder to keep your home comfortable. A properly maintained system costs less to operate.
- Protects your home – assures proper and safe equipment operation.
- Improve energy efficiency – a well maintained HVAC system will run more efficiently – using less energy and saving you money!
- Add years to equipment life – well maintained heating and cooling equipment will work better – longer.
- Improved dependability – our annual HVAC checkup will detect and repair small problems before they cause serious problems, reducing system downtime.
- Priority scheduling – our HVAC maintenance agreement customers receive priority scheduling. If your system has a problem, you will receive same day service to repair it!
- Agreement is transferrable – our HVAC maintenance agreements are transferrable. If you sell your house, you can transfer it to the new owner. This can help you sell your home more quickly and increase the value of your home.
- Discount on repair service – our HVAC maintenance agreements save you 15 percent on all necessary repairs.
Sign Up For Our HVAC Maintenance Agreement
If you are looking for an HVAC maintenance agreement for your home’s heating and cooling system, contact T.E. Spall & Son today! Our HVAC maintenance checks are performed by our trained and certified heating and cooling maintenance experts. Our comprehensive check will maximize your heating and cooling system’s performance, extend system life and save you 15 percent on any necessary repairs.
We service all types and brands of heating and cooling systems – even if you did not purchase from us!