With years of heating, cooling, vibration, and moisture, air ducts can begin to leak, corrode, work loose, or even fall apart. Add damage from accidents or installation mistakes, and it is inevitable that your Pennsylvania home will need ductwork repairs at some point.
When you need expert duct repairs in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, or the surrounding areas of Northeast Pennsylvania, contact our team at T.E. Spall & Son. We have been installing and servicing HVAC equipment, ductwork, and more since 1985, and we have the skill and expertise to restore your ductwork to like-new performance. Our company offers unprecedented service, superior workmanship, and unparalleled value.
Call T.E. Spall & Son today at (877) 591-7508 or contact us online to learn more about our full line of ductwork and HVAC services in Northeastern PA.
Sings That You Need Ductwork Repair Services
The ductwork in your home handles all the heated or cooled air from your HVAC system. Any leaks, losses, or inefficiencies will have an immediate impact on your comfort and the performance of your HVAC system. Here are some of the signs that you can watch for to determine if you need ductwork repairs:
- High utility costs – When your air ducts are leaking, losing heat, or gaining heat, your energy usage and utility costs will go up.
- Reduced comfort – When the air is gaining or losing heat in the ductwork, your comfort will suffer. It will be harder to keep your home comfortable without increasing your costs.
- Reduced air quality – Return ducts that leak will be able to suck in dust, pollen, dander, mold spores, and other pollutants, distributing them throughout your home and reducing your indoor air quality.
- Excessive dust – With leaking air ducts, the air filters in the HVAC system will be less effective, increasing household dust and making you clean more often.
- Health problems – Dust, mold spores, bacteria, and pollutants that leak into the ducts could aggravate allergy symptoms, trigger asthma attacks, cause infections, and otherwise impact your health.
To learn more about the effects of old, faulty ductwork on your home and your family, contact our team today.
Ductwork Repair Services in Scranton & Wilkes-Barre, PA
Improve the performance of your HVAC system and increase your comfort with professional duct repairs from T.E. Spall & Son. We have over 30 years of experience fabricating, installing, and repairing air ducts, and our team can solve nearly any duct problem you may encounter. Our ductwork repair services in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Kingston, and the surrounding areas include:
- Removal and replacement of damaged or defective ductwork
- Reconnecting loose or separated duct sections
- Securing and sealing air duct joints
- Sealing plenum, ductwork, and air handlers with mastic or foil tape
- Straightening or removing kinks from flexible ductwork
- Replacing crushed or damaged duct sections
- Sealing holes, cracks, or rust spots
- Insulating ducts that are in unconditioned spaces
- Cleaning and sealing ducts after pest infestations or remodeling
Call for Ductwork Repair in Northeastern PA
Return the performance and efficiency of your HVAC system with ductwork repairs from our team at T.E. Spall & Son. In addition to duct services, we off complete heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services in Northeast Pennsylvania, as well as maintenance agreements to keep all your equipment operating as effectively as possible.
To schedule ductwork repair services in Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Dunmore, or Lenoxville, call (877) 591-7508 today or contact us online.